Xiaomi is a private Chinese company founded 6 years back on 6th April, 2016 by “Lei Jun”. It’s headquarters is located in Beijing, China. It markets in countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, India, Philippines, Indonesia, United States, Brazil, Nepal, Turkey and a few more countries.
It is a producer of mobile phones, tablets, smart phones as well as smart home use devices. Its first Smartphone was released in August 2011.
The first series of smartphones was the Mi-series followed by Redmi series and various others. The Redmi series is comparatively of lower cost than the Mi-series phones. Speaking of India, the Redmi series comes in three varieties; one comes with 4G, another with 3G and the third one with LTE.
The product is available online too on Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal. The two models, 16 GB Redmi Note 2 and the 32 GB Redmi Note 2 Prime were launched in April 2015.
Redmi Note 3 was launched in November 2016. Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime were launched on 3 rd August 2016 in India. The difference between the two is that Redmi 3S offers 2 GB ram and 16 GB internal storage whereas the other offers 3 GB ram and 32 GB internal storage.
Redmi 3S Prime also a fingerprint sensor which Redmi 3S doesn’t have. REDMI 3S PRIME (GOLD, 32 GB) Speaking specifically of Redmi 3S prime (Gold, 32 GB).
It’s primary features are:
1) It has a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
2) In India, its price starts from 8999.
3) It is powered by 1.1 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor.
4) It has 3 GB of ram and 32 GB of internal storage.
5) It has a 13 Megapixel primary camera and a 5 Megapixel front camera.
6) It runs on Android 6.0.1.
7) It is powered by a 4100mAh non-removable battery. The battery is Li-Ion Polymer.
8) It measures 139.30×69.60×8.50.
9) Its weighs 144.0 grams.
10) It supports dual SIM. It accepts both micro as well as Nano SIM.
11) It supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, as well as USB OTG.
12) The headphone jack is 3.5 mm.
13) SIM 1 slot accepts Micro-SIM and SIM 2 slot accepts Nano-SIM (both GSM).
14) It supports both 4G and LTE.
15) It is available in three different colors: grey, silver and gold.
16) Its music player supports MP3.
17) The video player supports MP4.
18) For personal and business productivity, it supports calendar, calculator, alarm, clock, phonebook and document viewer.
The user reviews for the same have been so good ad far. As everything has bittersweets, this model too has both pros and cons. The overall rating for the same has been above 3.9 generally.
Users are happy with its fingerprint sensor and its smooth functioning whereas a few users complain about the irrelevant camera. The model is more or less like Redmi Note 3 in terms of design.
It has the same metal body and is curved at edges. The camera however unlike Redmi Note 3 is placed on the top left corner with a flash.
The fingerprint scanner is in the center. The speakers are placed at the bottom. Talking of the display, it’s quite impressive with good brightness.
The phone comes with an MIUI 7 layered on the top of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. But, there are hardly any pre-installed Google apps which is a drawback as Google apps are generally needed by everyone.
Also, unless clicked upon, the apps do not show the newer notifications. Overall, at its price, which is quite reasonable, it offers a great service to its users and is appreciated by a magnitude of the population.
If You are looking For A Worth Phone With All features And Within Budget Do Let Us know Your Details at email@example.com
We Are Providing The Best Electronic Solution For You!!!