There used to be a time when we had to go out of our comfort zone to achieve something. People used to say “Beta!! agar padhoge nhi toh engineer/Doctor kaise banoge”.(Translation:”Child!! if you don’t study,You won’t be able to be an engineer or a doctor.”), But now the priorities have changed and there is competition all over.
Between all these come a savvy person who thinks of establishing Monopoly and that comes from doing something not by the urge of earning money but by the urge of making his hobby or interest productive.
Youtube has been one such platform for people of eloquent skills. Here only those Shrewd people can earn money who have the interest in video making and who do accepts Darwin’s theory of evolution of their video theme.
Over 3 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube.It has nearly 600k subscribers and more than 24 million viewers which make it the biggest video platform online that exists in our generation.
Youtube has been one such platform for people of eloquent skills. Here only those Shrewd people can earn money who have the interest in video making and who do accepts Darwin’s theory of evolution of their video theme. Over 3 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube.
It has nearly 600k subscribers and more than 24 million viewers which made it the biggest video platform online that exists in our generation.
As we know YouTube is a user based sharing platform where users can upload, share, view, and subscribe to channels.A platform which has been differently defined by different sections of people like –
How Google describes it : upload a video of (someone or something) to the video-sharing website YouTube.
How the teachers describe it : A platform where students can waste time not in seconds but in minutes and hours.
How angry nerds describe it: YouTube has always provided the engagement statistics for a particular video.
How Ted speaker describes it : “the biggest learning cycle in human history.”, And for many of us, it is a place for fun.
But for the few chucklesome people, it is a way of earning as well. Perhaps the easiest and most economical way of earning big.
You may be surprised to hear that YouTube could help you earn more than you would from traditional blogging. This is particularly true in the first phase of your online stride.
A pro-YouTuber, Mah Dry Bread, put out a video that details everything you could possibly need to know about getting paid on YouTube.All it takes for you is to bring up a camera and start capturing your creativity.Upload it and watch it get popular.
1) It is cost free.You don’t need to buy any domain name or instead use showcase your presence with the help of channels.
2) It is among the Top 10 used sites visited by the users daily and in exchange of uploading the video the only thing it demands in exchange is a Google account.
3) you can earn money while working at your home.
4) Adsense approval is easy If you apply for AdSense via YouTube, getting approval is easy. However, this AdSense account will be “AdSense for content hosts”, which functions differently than the traditional ads shown on blogs.But you can always add your blog or website to this account once you think you fulfill all of the criteria to get an approved site.
How can you make money
1) Google Ad Sense : Once you have got the approval from AdSense you can monetize your channel with it. AdSense shows contextual ads on your videos and you earn money whenever a viewer clicks on the ad. Youtube makes money from ad and after posting those ads just before of your videos,Youtube can share a part of its profit with you.
2) Sponsors : This works great when you have an established and popular channel. Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month. You can get sponsors for your videos who will pay you to show their advertisement at the start or the end of your video. Some advertisers will also pay a fee based on how many people click through to their website, or simply how many people watched the video.
3) Use Patreon : Patreon lets content creators receive donations from fans, and offers the fans rewards in return. The site takes 10 percent of the donations, and the creator gets the rest.
At the End How much you earn on your Youtube Video depends on the no. of viewers and subscribers.
On an average 1,000 views gets you about $1.50 of revenue.
So Get ready if you want to get your first business model started, and start YouTubing. Become a YouTube Celebrity like TVF, AIB, QRT etc.One of the biggest advantage of being an independent new media artist is that you have the freedom to test new business models.
whenever they’re made available to you as said by Paul Dateh. Youtube is a way by which you can easily gain the access to social media because of your mainstream recognition.